Norton Identity Safe is a password manager tool which is designed and developed by the Symantec Corporation. It is absolutely a cloud-based software program. You can easily access your personal information with the help of Norton Password Manager Tool. The credentials which you can access include, your login credentials, passwords, address, bank card details, etc. around the world. The Norton Identity Safe offered a profound protection feature which keeps your data or information completely secure and safe.
But while the user is using the Norton Identity safe login or Login to the Norton account, might be facing some login issue which prevents user to login to their account. But the Norton Identity safe login issue is one of the most common issues which usually occurred when you log in to your account.
We are providing you some simple steps which surely help you in resolving the issue. These steps are very simple to understand. But while following the procedure, if you are facing any problem then dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support or visit Norton.com/nu16 to get instant support.
Steps to Troubleshoot with Norton Identity Safe Login issues
We are providing you the complete stepwise guide for solving the Norton Identity Safe Login issues. The steps are very much simple and easy to follow but to save yourself from trouble you need to follow the steps in the ascending order. The steps are discussing below-
Step-1: Restart your System
- Close all the active programs which are opened on your computer screen.
- Then, go and press the Start button
- Now, to shut down the computer system, click on the Next button.
- Finally, the last step is to click on the “Restart” button.
After restarting the computer system, you need to follow the next step which is discussing below-
Step-2: Sign out from Norton Identity Safe and then again sign back
- First, open and start the Norton antivirus Setup on your system.
- On the home screen of your screen, go to the right top corner and click on the stated username.
- On the home screen, the username will only display, if you are logged by entering the Norton account credentials.
- Then, you need to click on the “OK” button, which will appear on the sign out the dialog
- On the main window of Norton antivirus product, go to the Identity tab and click on the Identity Safe option.
- Then, click to get a started window and click on the sign in button.
- Enter the Norton account details, e. the username and password.
- Then, again click on the Sign in button.
- Now, enter the Norton Identity Safe vault password in your Norton account on the Vault closed window.
- Finally, click to Open the window.
After completing the steps, you can log in with the Norton Identity Safe tool.
When an incorrect password error displays while attempting to sign in?
To get access to your online vault account, first, you need to log in to your Norton account and then sign in to your Identity Safe Vault account. If you found any incorrect password error, then it is necessary for you to recognize that the error is occurred by Identity Safe password or the Norton account password. Below the complete steps guide are given to solve the error-
Step-1: Login in your Norton Setup Account
- Go to the URL link and click on it Norton.com/myaccount
- If on the web browser window, the Norton Identity Safe toolbar showing the Vault is closed then click on the Vault is a close
- Then, enter the registered email address
- Now, click on the Next option to continue the process.
- Enter the Norton account password then, click on the Sign in button.
- Then, you are successfully logged in to the Norton account.
After that the final step is to provide the password then, you will successfully log in with the Norton setup account, to login into the Norton Identity Safe Vault Account you need to follow the procedure mentioning below:-
Step 2:- Steps to Login in the Norton Identity Safe Vault Account
- Enter a password, for log into the Norton Vault account,
- If you forget the identity safe vault account password, then you need to click on the Show password hints option.
- Then, seek to remember a password with the help of the hint.
- If you fail, then you need to delete the Identity safe vault from your device.
- If you do not remember or misplaced your Identity safe vault password, then from the security and data privacy reasons, you can neither reset nor retrieve the vault password ever.
- Enter the wrong password for a minimum of three times and then click on the delete Identity Safe Vault.
- In Delete My Vault option, click on the Yes button
- Now, fill your Norton account password carefully
- Then, again click on the Delete my vault option
- A confirmation dialog box will display on the screen,
- Then finally, click on the Yes button to delete the vault account permanently from the system.
To completing the following procedure if you need any technical support then contact the Norton customer support. The experts are available 24*7 to assist you. For quick assistance, dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support or visit www.norton.com/Setup to get instant support.