Recently CloudFlare announces their new DNS service that will directly compete with Google’s Open DNS Service. The Cloudflare is a Global Network Service provider company. Services from the Cloudflare will be focused on security and privacy of the users as well as data available on the Internet connection.
Cloudflare states that the services 18.104.22.168 will not keep your connection’s logs on more than 24 hours on the internet and hence will also help in boosting the privacy and security of the users on the Internet.
The other benefit of using this DNS server is that it runs and work faster than others server. It only takes 14ms for sites that are outer to the network to be located and fetched.
Cloudflare’s service22.214.171.124 can supports DNS over HTTPS; it protects your web browsing information from your ISP. One of the best things about the Cloudflare service is 100% free for anyone.
Cloudflare claimed that never use the data or information for marketing and other uses. It is being proved by getting KPMG auditing their code. The KPMG is a well-respected marketing firm and will be checking their code and practices yearly.
Sometimes, network or any other protection is not enough to do, but we need to do more for the protection of our system. For the best protection, you need to install antivirus software on your system. We recommend you to install the Norton antivirus on your system. If you want to know more about Norton, then visit Norton.com/myaccount and to get support from them, dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support.
Steps to Set Up the CloudFlare’s 126.96.36.199 DNS Service on your System
We are trying to provide you the best and simple steps. But to complete the process without any error, you need to follow the steps in ascending order so that it will save your much time and fewer efforts. For using the server, you need not be a professional or an expert to do this. Some simple clicks will guide your way towards setting up. The steps are discussing below-
- First, you need to right-click on the WiFi or the Ethernet connection option in the system tray, to change the DNS server settings.
- Choose and select open Network and Internet Settings option.
- Now, click on the Change Adapter options.
- A popping up Window will appear on the screen.
- Now, choose and select the network connection whose DNS server you want to change.
- Then, Right-click on a selected connection
- And select Properties.
- According to your requirement, select Internet Protocol Version 4 OR Internet Protocol Version
- Now click on the properties button.
- A new popup box will appear on the screen that will show the multiple fields to enter IP Addresses or DNS Addresses.
- Now, on the DNS Service section, click on the radio button to use the following DNS Servers.
- Enter 188.8.131.52 in the first DNS section and 184.108.40.206 on the Secondary DNS section.
- Then, enter 2606:4700:4700::1111 in the Primary DNS Server section and 606:4700:4700::1001 in the Secondary DNS Server.
- Then, click on the OK button, to close the configuration pop up
- Then, click on the Close button, to finalize the settings.
- Then, Restart your web browser for the changes to take effect.
Now, the process of setting up is completed, and you are surely able to solve it.
But as we discussed earlier, you need antivirus for the protection of your system. We already recommended you the name of best antivirus. Norton is the best antivirus with multiple new features and offering best services. If you want to know more about the Norton, then dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support or visit Norton.com/setup to get instant support from the team of Norton.